Infinity Rooms

Wednesday, December 18, 2013



While wandering around the internet last weekend, I came across an article on Yayoi Kusama's solo show, I Who Have Arrived in Heaven, which is currently at the David Zwirner Gallery in New York. The show's infinity room's are mesmerizing, even in pictures. I can only imagine how amazing they are in real life. Wouldn't you feel so lost in the best possible way in there?

the article, via a cup of jo


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Unknown said...

I am determined to visit NY again this year and if I do I hope I manage to catch this! Looks incredible doesn't it!

Caroline x
Cocktails and Caroline

Alina said...

Wow! This is stunning. I just came back to NYC for the holidays and have to see this before I leave again. Thank you for sharing.

XOXO

www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This looks so amazing and dreamy and confusing, I'd love to visit!

Emma said...

This piece is amazing, to spend a day in this show would be a dream

Not Copper Armour