breakfast

Tuesday, April 19, 2011




i don't know if i've mentioned it here before, but breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.

early mornings, waking up at six am when the sunlight is glowing and just beginning to slant in through the windows. time i have all to myself, before the world truly wakes up and begins bustling around. i take my time to make breakfast, prepare it just for me, make it pretty so i have something in front of me that tastes just as delicious as it looks.

i catch up on reading as i have my breakfast, blogs or books or scripts. i curl up on the couch or set myself a place at the table and just sit, and eat, and savour the moment.

love love love

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

There is something magical about early mornings when it feels like the world hasn't woken yet. I love what you've made for breakfast! x

Rebecka said...

Wow, you sound exactly like me! You describe exactly how I feel about breakfast.

// Melwa, http://melwabythegarden.blogg.se

Ellie said...

I love breakfast too, although unfortunately my mornings always end up in a rush and all I have time for is a slice of toast! I think I'll make an effort in future :)
Your blog is just beautiful, too! :) xx

elly said...

You have such yummy-looking breakfasts, dearie! What a lovely way to start the day! x

Natalie said...

mmm, breakfast. i didn't realize for most my life how wonderful it is, but now i never skip it!

amy said...

i'm with you on breakfast.

i wake up in the night, with anticipation for what i'll eat. the perfect sugar, sweetness, and savor of breakfast.. mmm.

and there's something quite special about the morning air. the sun tickling the clouds. the strong brew of coffee on the table. not knowing what the day will bring. and the stillness.. love


hope to hear from you*
love amy ^.^
www.amyflyingakite.com

Rebecca said...

i swear breakfast food is the best!! the last one looks so, so yummy (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

nikaela marie said...

my favourite meal too. xxx

zansot said...

breakfast time is by far the best part of the day :)

Wendy said...

I used to eat breakfast everyday when I lived at home. Now I sincerely miss it.

_ffyona said...

I would eat any breakfast like that, everyday! It's my favorite meal of the day too.

Hila said...

it's my favourite meal too - there's nothing like a great novel and delicious breakfast combined.

katecreate said...

Breakfast is the best time of the day. I am liking the photos of the waffles!