wedding shower

Sunday, June 10, 2012

my sister is getting married this august, and today was her bridal shower! my mom and i have been baking for days, making decorations, thrift store shopping for pretty plates, planning games and buying little prizes. our family and friends all came out for the afternoon. it was a beautiful day. janet got some gorgeous gifts and so many well wishes from everyone. i'm so excited for my beautiful big sister to be married, it's pretty surreal to think that we're adults now and she's soon to have a husband and a new last name!
extra love today, dolls :)
xxxxx

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Junaluska said...

Congratulations to you sister! The food looks delicious.

molly said...

oh i love this!! my sister just got engaged this weekend!! this is great inspiration....

Vivi K said...

This is so precious! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! You blog is equally loveable! :)

Coach Tote Bags said...

I received this dress as a birthday gift from my parents and brother; they got the copper colored one. I fell in love with the dress as soon as I pulled it out of the packaging.